Our legal services

Wayerski Zmolek Lobby

Some brief answers to typical questions we receive from our clients.

Personal Injury

Following are answers to some frequently asked questions about personal injury cases. The answers are general, so please ask your attorney about the specifics of your case.

You are Entitled to Two Types of Compensation for Your Injuries. The law provides that if you are injured by someone else's negligence -- in an auto accident, for example -- you can receive special and general damages. Special damages reimburse you for your out-of-pocket expenses, such as medical bills and lost wages. General damages compensate you for such non-economic losses as pain and suffering and restrictions on your everyday activities. Of course, you have to prove the extent of your damages and prove that they were directly caused by the accident. More on Personal Injury

Workers' Compensation

Workers' Compensation Will Pay for Your Medical Bills Until a Doctor Says Additional Treatment Will Not Make Your Condition Better. However, the Department or self-insured employer is allowed to submit you to periodic medical examinations with their chosen doctors to determine whether additional treatment is necessary. Not surprisingly, the Department’s doctors often disagree with workers' own doctors. Your attorney can help settle those disputes. More on Workers' Compensation

Social Security

The following are answers to questions most frequently asked by our clients about Social Security Disability.

Obviously, the answers are brief and intended for general information only. If you have further questions, we would be happy to discuss them with you in greater detail. What is “disability”? More on Social Security

ALL consultations are FREE. ALL fees contingent.